Client Services Director
Our client is a global integrated, creative agency with offices in central London and the US. They work with leading entertainment and brand clients across the world. They have won multiple awards and their teams continue to produce forward thinking, stand alone and integrated campaign work across digital, print / design, TV, Radio as well as PR. They have also built a fantastic culture and togetherness within the team.
They're now looking for a Client Services Director to join the UK team, who can bring with them, develop and foster extremely strong relationships in entertainment and brand, utilising the full offering and capabilities of their in-house teams. You'll also lead a small client services team and work intrinsically with a superb team of producers to manage the delivery of creative work including digital content as well as bespoke design & AV projects. They're looking for a hands-on team player who will be happy to be the go-to person for our creative team and clients and be central to the development of existing and new business for the agency.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for servicing current clients and also overseeing all business development activity in the agency. You'll do this through hands on leading by example, as well as mentoring and management of your team. The role involves retaining and growing clients but also identifying new commercial activities, opportunities and driving business growth. You and your team will implement marketing, sales and business development strategies. Your key objective in this role is to drive new business and maximise income to fulfil the company's profit and growth potential whilst also working to strategically expand and improve company procedures, standards and policies.
You must have a proven track record of successfully developing business and an unfathomable confidence in your own sales and client management abilities. The ability to build and maintain strong client relationships is imperative, so you need to be extremely comfortable with and capable of communicating effectively at all levels.
- Take the lead on managing client relationships across Creative, Social/Digital, AV and PR, growing accounts to their full potential
- Responsible for devising and implementing the detailed strategy and policies in place to achieve the overall company objectives
- Be commercially savvy and target driven, with an understanding of importance of both revenue and profit targets for yourself, individuals and the team
- Identifying new opportunities and conduct ROI assessment to recommend and execute areas for focus
- Growing existing clients to full potential and also ensuring they are never under-serviced
- Developing and maintaining client diversity across sectors to offer company stability
- Creating business proposals and writing pitches
- Working as part of the senior management team and ensuring that the board and senior management are kept informed of market opportunities and business development
- Maximising all resources at company's disposal to full effect and ultimate efficiency
- Work to drive an integrated offering and approach to campaigns via staff internally and clients externally
- Protecting and growing margins through retained agreements and quoting and costing procedures and protocols
- Recommending commercial policies and protocols for long term strategic advantage to MD and CEO e.g. loss leaders
- Working with Management team to stay on track for planned growth targets
Personal Qualities Required
- Outstanding interpersonal and networking skills; constantly communicating and negotiating with clients or business associates
- Strong leadership qualities are essential
- Highly diplomatic, driven, ambitious and an excellent communicator
- Able to inspire and motivate people to drive the business forward and achieve your goals
- Ability to foresee problems and challenges on the horizon and proactively avoid them
- Well developed ability to delegate and empower people to achieve set objectives
- Strong creative mindset & understanding
- Proven track record of relationship building and sales growth success
- Target driven and motivated by incentive goals
- Having oversight of a varying number of different projects and clients at different stages of development
- Strong understanding of personal sales approach and tactics
- Desire to be part of a team - collaboration and integration is a strong part of our culture.
- Excellent communication and presenting skills; both internal and external
- Outgoing, friendly and assertive personality - able to build strong relationships
- High level of attention to detail
- Genuine interest in film/TV industry and able to contribute original and innovative ideas
- Strong numerical skills - comfortable with financial and budget aspects of account management
- Team player - must be able to work well as part of a team and across all departments
- Positive outlook and part of the senior account management team
If you have demonstrable experience in securing, retaining and growing clients, and this role sounds exciting, please APPLY NOW for further details.
Apply for Client Services Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly