Great opportunity for a talented and proactive designer to join an iconic arts and culture institution
Designer - £26,000 - London
Based in the communications team of a central London arts institution responsible for hosting major awards and special events
As the sole designer in house you will working with multiple colleagues in the event production, partnerships and brand/marketing teams to help produce design solutions across print and digital.
It's a varied and busy role and we need a designer who is upbeat and a good communicator to work with people in the business. You'll be good with detail, proficient in Adobe CC and have a passion for design.
Always looking for the best solution you won't settle for anything less than the best. You'll be good at working with brand guidelines and excited to push the brand where possible, This is a busy time with awards ceremonies and previous templates and guidelines exist to work with but there's scope for creativity in the role going forward.
The organisation works with a very good design agency (on larger events and campaigns) and they conceive the ideas and create key assets. You will typically take these and extend the assets across a wide range of design deliverables: emails, invitations, signage, stage banners, brochures, programmes, online assets, social media graphics, banner ads etc.
2-3 years experience designing print and digital materials.
A good eye for typography and elegantly-crafted design work.
An interest in arts/ media/culture.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing, artworking and coordinating production of all print and digital materials, project-managing where required
- Managing design projects for both internal and external use, at a variety of scales, from brief to delivery, integrating across multiple formats and contexts when necessary
- Liaising with internal teams and external suppliers to ensure projects are delivered to the correct specifications, on time and within budget (internal staff includes project managers, event producers, copywriters, website managers and the communications team; external suppliers include printers, paper merchants, editors, design studios and content providers)
- Ensuring that all internally designed collateral is consistent with the brand and style guides and adheres to the organisation's standard of excellence
Projects include brochures, tickets and invitations, advertising campaigns, signage, email marketing, web graphics, social media assets and motion graphics
- Using Mailchimp templates design email marketing material and where necessary design ad hoc emails in HTML/CSS
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Designer - £26,000 - London
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.
Apply for Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly