A fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join a global property investment organisation on an initial 6 month contract.
Due to rapid growth of the business additional marketing capabilities are required to drive forward this organisation through a number of marketing channels. Reporting into the Marketing Director, you will have every opportunity to grow and expand on your marketing capabilities.
This organisation needs someone who can work autonomously and work with a high level of initiative.
- work collaboratively with Business Area Marketing Directors/Managers and key business sponsors to help deliver marketing projects
- support in the delivery of brochures, email marketing, print advertising, digital and online advertising, websites and video content.
- report results on all campaigns, presenting findings to Marketing Directors and senior management.
- manage logistics for third party conferences in close collaboration with Events team including; giveaway items, supporting visual presentations, collateral, exhibit booths and signage as well as shipping.
- central coordinator of the Investment Bank awards calendar. Support on awards submissions and creation of marketing materials to promote award wins.
- work collaboratively with partners in internal communications, group branding, corporate communications, Press Office, GMCS and external agency partners.
- Experience in financial services or professional services marketing
- marketing project management experience, including measuring and monitoring results
- visual design, writing and editorial skills.
- the ability to understand and simplify information to create clear, compelling communication
- comfortable working with ambiguity, frequently changing time frames and short deadlines
Looking to move as quickly as possible for the right candidate. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to you then please apply today.