SEO Manager - £38-£48K
SEO Manager £38K to £48K London
A really exciting time to join a team which has had extensive growth, but that is still expanding due to the great work they do for their clients around digital marketing performance. They now need a SEO Manager to join them! The agency has a great culture and your skills will be developed, giving you real opportunities for progression.
SEO Manager - The role
- You will work with clients to plan and implement SEO campaigns and strategies to increase performance
- You will provide insight, relevant trends and recommendations to enhance and exceed clients' search marketing goals
- You will work across online marketing strategies including interactive search engine marketing, search engine optimisation, social media, and content development.
- You will manage the development of content for search engine marketing purposes (keyword generation, blog and social media copy creation and website copywriting)
- This role will also assist in the management and training of the wider SEO account management team.
SEO Manager - Skills and experience required
- Agency account management experience within SEO
- Experience managing a team
- Strong client relationship building skills and excellent communication skills
- You see yourself as a passionate digital specialist who would relish the opportunity to work in a fun-loving and collaborative environment
- An understanding of paid search engine marketing is a plus, but is not essential
The salary is between around £38K and £48K plus good benefits - pension, private medical etc.
This great SEO Manager role won't be around for long so click ‘APPLY' to send your CV now.
Apply for SEO Manager - £38-£48K
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly