Kitchen Designer / Showroom Designer
6 days left
- Full Time
One of the leading suppliers of kitchen components and worksurfaces to the UK kitchen industry is currently seeking an enthusiastic kitchen designer to join its dynamic in-house design team and help deliver stunning design solutions for its large trade customer portfolio.
Creativity, innovation and the ability to understand and interpret briefs in an interior and spatial design context are essential, all underpinned by an eye for detail and a ‘sleeves rolled up' work ethic. Projects will be varied, from single set kitchen studio designs, or full showroom modelling, to photographic set visualising; as well as the development of the company's own market-leading design centres.
- Experience in kitchen, interior or retail design essential
- Excellent space planning and interior design skills
- Able to use SketchUp and AutoCAD
- Experience in co-ordinating projects from initial site survey to installation
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Full driving licence
- Knowledge of ArtiCAD, Planit Fusion 20/20 or Virtual Worlds would be beneficial
- The ability to hand sketch to a good standard would also be useful
Apply for Kitchen Designer / Showroom Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly