Campaign Marketing Executive
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Campaign Marketing Executive to join a marketing team at an established professional body for the insurance and finance sector.
As Campaign Marketing Executive, you will create and deliver exceptional quality marketing campaigns for the company's insurance and financial qualifications. You'll be responsible for driving growth through the execution of effective and innovative marketing and communication promotions, ensuring relevant campaigns play a key role in helping learners to progress through their qualifications. You're also given fantastic opportunities for personal development through sponsored training packages - ideal for those wishing to grow professionally and to gain relevant qualifications.
You will be driven, ambitious, proactive and be able to show initiative whilst working in a fast paced but warm environment which offers flexible working hours. Two years' experience in the financial/insurance is preferable for applicants and they must be able to demonstrate quantitative achievements in relation to previous work experiences.
Role: Campaign Marketing Executive
- Support the creation and delivery of the organisation's marketing plan, driving both financial and non-financial ROI
- Plan, create, implement, manage and monitor targeted and segmented multi-channel campaigns and projects to promote products and services including website activity, social media, industry and promotional events, and content/website promotion
- To generate leads from new and existing customers (B2B and B2C).
- Plan, implement and monitor promotional campaigns for the organisation's commercial products, in particular new products and service launches.
- Maintain excellent communications with the organisation's external partners and suppliers, and across internal departments both in the UK and in global offices
- Measure and report on campaign performance and marketing effectiveness to deliver agreed campaign KPIs - sharing results and recommending ways to improve future performance.
- Experience of planning and executing marketing campaigns across a range of channels including web, email and social media
- Strong writing and copyediting skills to turn complex propositions into simple and compelling messages, including the creation of compelling presentations
- Excellent communication skills to maintain relationships with various internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience of digital marketing (Social, PPC, Google Analytics, SEO and GDPR) and an ability to create and disseminate digital content e.g. graphics/videos across various channels
- Ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively, in an enthusiastic and diverse team
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills to produce campaigns on time