Manager, Graphics & Multimedia
Who is BGRS?
At BGRS, we create customized mobility solutions that transform mobility into a driver of recruitment, development and retention. We are proud to be the partner of choice for many of the world's most recognizable brands, including 35% of the Fortune 100 as well as the governments of the United States and Canada. Our diverse client portfolio represents a variety of industry segments.
BGRS is all about mobility. Come join one of the leading companies in global talent mobility, partnering with some of the largest organizations in the world to keep their employees on the move. We are committed to keeping our own talent on a career growth trajectory by fostering an engaging environment with development opportunities that create success for our clients and you. We support our employees by offering a flexible, innovative environment that allows them to focus on their clients and careers. We look forward to you joining our team and experiencing the power of what talent mobility can achieve.
The Graphics & Multimedia Manager may be based either in London (Canary Wharf) UK, or in Burr Ridge US and reports to the Director, Proposals and Design of Marketing & Communications (US based). You will provide graphic design, document production, multimedia, and basic web/html programming support to meet BGRS's client and branding goals. You will work closely with the Marketing team, Client Development (sales) and Client Services (account management) colleagues. Work projects typically consist of sales presentations and supporting materials; print and event designs; and/or web-related design.
What You'll Be Doing
BGRS's environment is Windows OS based using Adobe Master Collection and Microsoft Office applications, and we offer the opportunity for creativity in a dynamic, innovative, team-based environment. Professional design ability and experience in a corporate or creative agency, creative collaboration and excellent project management skills are requisite, as is a proven ability to learn new skills independently and function as a team player who cultivates strong relationships with the team. The successful applicant will provide and deliver:
- Design marketing and client materials (pitch presentations, brochures, thought leadership pieces, inserts, advertisements, logos) and internal/external communications
- Operation within the global marketing project request system to fulfill needs as assigned in step with marketing direction provided
- Collaboration with internal clients organization-wide to understand their objectives and determine how to visually support pursuits and branding efforts
- Develop e-marketing material through use of basic HTML such as newsletters, announcements, invitations and e-alerts
- Prepare professionally designed marketing, corporate or client presentations and templates in InDesign, PowerPoint or Word within the firm's outlined brand standards
- Promote standards and best practices in partnership with U.S.-based design colleague and throughout BGRS to ensure consistent adoption; serve as a brand ambassador
- Collaboration at times with BGRS's freelance designers
- Operational efficiencies focus, managing costs and ensuring quality
- Management and support of internal team initiatives; prioritization of global marketing and client initiatives
- Creative input for the packaging and design of company perspectives, sales and marketing content including considering when infographics, flash animations, brochures, PowerPoint presentations or interactive digital solutions are appropriate
What You Bring to BGRS
Technical/Software Applications Proficiencies:
- Adobe Master Collection (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro)
- Windows, Microsoft Office Suite (Advanced PowerPoint and Word)
- Undergraduate degree in graphic/new media design (or related)
- Experience in managing delivery of graphic design project management to client scope
- Commitment to understanding the importance of maintaining brand and design standards
- Strong team player and creative collaborator with excellent project management skills
- Ability and willingness to quickly learn new programs, techniques and skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to lead and guide project teams and share knowledge with others
- Anticipates and addresses customer needs and expectations within global marketing project system
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to follow directions with minimal instruction and supervision
- Responsive and enthusiastic, demonstrating willingness to do what it takes to get the job done in order to meet tight deadlines
- Project-oriented, willing to take responsibility for the development and completion of multiple projects at a given time in a timely fashion
- Ability to envision creative ways to leverage ideas and technologies
- Willingness to perform quality control and assurance testing to ensure integrity and quality of all deliverables
Additional Skills (preferred but not required):
- Basic to intermediate Flash animation skills
- Web design and site development (HTML and WordPress)
- Adobe Master Collection multimedia applications used for in-house video production (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition)
- Adobe Digital Publishing Suite or designing for iPad experience
- Hand and/or vector-based drawing skills
- Knowledge of website production process (code management, build process, testing, site server migration)
- Experience with marketing automation tools
- Familiarity with web standards and implementation of SEO
What BGRS Offers
- Competitive salary and incentive plans
- Workplace flexibility for a balanced work/life approach
- Comprehensive benefits packages and wellness program
- Generous company-paid vacation days and holiday time
- Challenging, collaborative, diverse corporate culture
- Ongoing opportunities for learning and career development
US Applicants: As an Equal Opportunity Employer, BGRS embraces diversity and, as such; is dedicated to considering all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy and parenting status, protected veteran status and any other characteristic protected by law. Employment may be subject to additional background checks, drug testing and fingerprint processing.
UK Applicants: As an Equal Opportunity Employer, BGRS embraces diversity and, as such, is dedicated to considering all qualified applicants without regard to age, disability, gender, marriage or civil partnership status, race, religion, belief, sex, sexual orientation and any other characteristic protected by law.
All applicants may be subject to additional background checks and consent to GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) terms and conditions. Please click here for a full Privacy Notice.