Acquisition Marketing Manager
We are lucky enough to be working with one of the UK's fastest growing consumer finance brands. Due to rapid expansion over the past 5 years it is now looking for a commercially focused Acquisition Marketing Manager who will have a focus on new customer acquisition across all digital channels.
The day to day duties will include:
- Supporting the Head of Search Marketing and Head of Acquisition Partnerships
- Monitoring of acquisition performance across channels to ensure targets are met
- Manage the new partner on-boarding
- Manage internal approvals for SEO link building activities
- Identify new partners and support commercial negotiations
The ideal candidate will already have a good level of acquisition marketing experience preferably gained in a financial services environment.
- Prior experience of delivery in the digital space
- Affiliate management experience
- Experience working with financial services products
- Aptitude to interact with both technical and less technical audience
- Ability to make sense of data and MI, provided either via Google Analytics, or internally
- Understanding of the expectations and ongoing requirements of operating in a FCA regulated environment
This is a great role for someone who will thrive on new challenges whilst possessing true entrepreneurial spirit and enjoys working in a fast-paced, highly flexible environment.
The role is based in Milton Keynes and will require a small element of regional travel.