Digital Marketing Analyst
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Analyst to join a fast-moving, well-known FinTech business in Central London. You will be responsible for tag implementation, data analysis and dashboard creation.
Your role will assist the marketing team in understanding, testing and optimising the customer journey via the website, app and other online platforms.
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Analyst:
- Implementing tags using Google Tag Manager
- Create accurate reports to various stakeholders
- Work alongside digital stakeholders to help them understand their analysis and insights
- Work with IT and external teams to debug, prioritise and escalate analytics defects
- Create dashboards to assist the marketing team in optimisation
- Ad hoc analysis and creations of customised reporting to specific regional underperformance
Key Skills of the Marketing Analysis:
- Strong experience with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Proven experience in building data visualisations, dashboards and reports for a variety of stakeholders
- Pasion for data and presenting insights in a compelling manor
- Mobile app tracking experience desirable
If you are interested in having a demonstrable impact on a rapidly growing FinTech business, please get in touch.
Apply for Digital Marketing Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly