Creative Artworker (integrated comms)
We are looking for a highly skilled Creative Artworker to join a leading integrated creative agency based in Central London.
This client focuses on bold, brilliant and dynamic ideas to overcome any marketing challenge and help healthcare brands reach their highest potential!
What we are looking for:
We're looking for a knowledgeable print and digital creative artworker to join this fast paced and growing team. You'll have proven agency experience and a strong eye for detail, accuracy and consistency as well as a passion and keen eye for design.
• Following brand guideline and existing brand styles meticulously.
• Working on both online and offline projects and with a positive can-do attitude.
• Generating original creative solutions for a broad range of channels, including; websites, PowerPoint presentations, printed posters, illustrated books, animations, motion graphics for film, branding, logos, etc.
• Working on multiple projects together at once, independently or in a team.
• Print processes, typography and impeccable attention to detail.
• Proven experience in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and PowerPoint for both print and digital applications.
• Ideally some general awareness of After Effects, Premiere Pro, 3D packages, Sketch.
• Meet with account managers or clients to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job.
• Ability to create or amend design work, ensuring accuracy of all content and layout.
• Planning and prioritising various tasks to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Ensure that all work is tonally appropriate to meet the client brand guidelines.
This is a fantastic job opportunity to develop your skills across the variety of disciplines.. To apply, please send your CV + work samples ASAP.
Apply for Creative Artworker (integrated comms)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly