7 days left
- Full Time
Ambitious and exciting full service communications agency is looking for an account manager/senior account manager to join their small client services team in managing clients and creative briefs.
Our client is looking for a great mind with excellent organisational skills and an impeccable client service track-record.
You will serve as a strategic liaison with clients, developing your accounts and managing the successful implementation of projects involving outputs of all business and creative deliverables for the organisation. These will include consultancy, brand, film, and digital. You will find solutions to our clients' challenges and nurture long-term internal client relationships.
You will work with other agency Account Managers to plan and execute successful cross-department integrated creative output.
You will be responsible for the profitability of your accounts, ensuring they are managed and delivered successfully and profitably, and that our clients receive nothing but an excellent experience while working with this growing agency.
Responsibilities - high-level
- Establish and maintain trust-based relationships with our clients, internal teams and suppliers
- Identify our clients' needs and goals, and work with creative teams to deliver an integrated and seamless experience for them
- Apply an advanced understanding of our strategies and resources and our clients' objectives.
- Provide strategic advice to our clients
- Effectively present creative concepts to clients
- Actively participate in long-term account planning along with your Account Director and help shape efficiencies across agency departments, including project management and creative
- High-level account management, working closely with clients, internal account managers, creative teams, and outside agency partners to deliver on profitably while ensuring an excellent experience for our clients
- Successfully manage multiple clients with competing priorities at times
- Anticipate and solve emerging account problems or challenges
- Keep abreast of trends and opportunities within our clients' markets to identify opportunity areas for our clients proactively
Responsibilities - more to the point
- Ensure the overall growth and development of your accounts
- Meet profit goals on each account
- Maintain a high-level performance of your accounts
- Ensure the timely development and execution of projects and that earnings, growth, and profit goals are achieved
- Maintain open and transparent communications of client issues with department leaders and the Management team.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly