Design Project Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
Our client produces original and unique furniture and products and are also renowned for the sculptural work they create.
A new exciting role has now been created to work with the directors and production team as well as internationally renowned artists. They are looking for an experienced individual with an exceptional eye and attention to detail, who has strong project management skills and is a team player.
They work with clients who demand the utmost quality and specification so the successful candidate will have gained experience working at the highest level of furniture design. They should understand the level of detail and accuracy involved and will be responsible for projects throughout Europe.
They are looking for candidates who have the following skills:
- The use of CAD to communicate design intent, both technical production drawings and client friendly visuals
- Proficient in Rhino, KeyShot, Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong project management and administration skills and experience with a CRM database
- Meticulous attention to detail, dimensions and finishes
- Understanding of a range of manufacturing processes such as fabrication, engineering processes, metal casting, traditional woodworking techniques and upholstery
- Great personality with excellent communication skills (using specialist and non-specialist language)
- Languages (preferred but not essential): French, Italian
Apply for Design Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly