Midweight Interior Designer
7 days left
- Full Time
A unique opportunity has arisen for an ambitious interior designer with a keen eye for luxury to join a well-established architectural practice in the high-end residential sector. Their London office is modern and centrally located in vibrant north London. They seek to create holistic and imaginative design, with the in-house architecture and interior teams delivering integrated solutions.
- Working closely with director designers to produce accurate technical support.
- Produce technical drawings in Revit and AutoCAD.
- Develop spatial planning for fixtures and bespoke detailing.
- High attention to detail, producing joinery, fixture and fittings packages.Clear communications liaising between conceptual team, project managers and architects.
Skills and Experience
- Experience within the high-end residential or hospitality sector within any relevant institution or architecture practice.
- Working knowledge of Revit is essential.
- Proficient AutoCAD is advantageous.
- Experience with producing technical and drawing packages.
- Strong communication skills are essential.
This is an exceptional opportunity to grow and develop with an award-winning interiors team in an interior architecture practice where you will be given an opportunity to work alongside a very synergistic team.