4 days left
- Full Time
A structural engineering practice, which has a reputation for true work / life balance, are looking for a receptionist to join their supportive and sociable team. Winning numerous AJ100 and RIBA awards this year, this is an amazing opportunity for someone to work with the best of the best. This role is to work within a team of three in a fantastic office in the heart of the West End.The working culture is one of the finest and most notable is their low turnover rate.
Their aim - to make excellent buildings with the help of great architects; having completed more than 20,000 projects, this is a great opportunity to be part of a highly regarded company.
- Coordinating diaries.
- Reception duties.
- Preparing documents and presentations.
- Liaising with suppliers.
- Looking after incoming and outgoing mail.
- Representing the business with a positive attitude and professional appearance.
- Organising team social events and activities.
- To help the admin team with other relevant administrative tasks during busy periods.
- Answering and directing calls.
Skills & Experience
- Friendly and approachable.
- Good knowledge of the practice.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Proactive and hardworking attitude.
- Problem solver.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good written English and professional phone manner.
Apply for Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly