Business Development & Marketing Coordinator
An incredible chance to work with a leading practice in architecture. Enjoy a work life balance and learn from some of the best in the business. Benefit from working outside of the office, attending events and broadening your network.
The role of business development & marketing coordinator is new for the practice and will be a truly dynamic role as part of a highly motivated and supportive team. Timing is crucial and this is the perfect time to join a company during a change with the business development team. A perfect time to make the role your own and be the missing piece of the puzzle.
You will be based in the colourful Central London office, with your role being integral for the development strategy. Producing marketing and PR content to support all projects but importantly assisting the team with the exciting acquisition of New York.
- Working closely with the head of business development and the director of the London office to implement the new strategy for business development within the London office.
- Track and report client and lead development in the London office.
- Attend networking and insight events of interest in London, building intelligence and contacts.
- You will be responsible for creating / co-creating written and visual marketing content for London office projects and practice promotions. (You must be competent in copy writing skills).
- Supporting the whole team in our management of our visual assets (web-based software).
- You will be able to provide insight, support and guidance to the London team for new work interviews.
- You will be a confident proof reader and be able to support the business development team with reviewing and critiquing bids.
Skills and Experience
- A keen interest in the creative world.
- Experience with BIDS.
- Posses the ability to work in a busy environment and be able to work towards deadlines.
- Good communication skills, happy to network and meet new people.
- Wiliness to learn and grow with continued support.