5 days left
- Full Time
A multi-award-winning architecture practice is seeking a contract administrator to join their multi-disciplinary team. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work as part of an elite team on an exclusive cultural project in central London. This is a stand alone role in an AJ100 practice so you will have full ownership and authority.
- To work within the design management team of ten specialists on one of London's iconic buildings of importance.
Skills and Experience
- Background / experience in the construction or architecture industry, or similar field.
- Knowledge of MS Office and project management software / portals.
- Experience coordinating contracts and working on design commissions on large-scale projects.
- Candidates must have worked within the UK for 3+ years.
The culture of this practice is fun and sociable, they pay well, and you will get to leave work at 5.30 every day.
Apply for Contract Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly