Principal Design Manager - Health & Safety
5 days left
- Full Time
A multi-award-winning architecture practice is seeking a principal designer with experience in Health & Safety to join their multi-disciplinary team. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work as part of an elite team for an AJ100 practice on an exclusive cultural project in central London.
- Provide health and safety support and advice to design teams and clients during the design and pre-construction stages.
- Ensure compliance with their statutory duties under CDM 2015.
- Collaborate with existing CDM profession representatives to co-ordinate health and safety and CDM knowledge across all professions.
- Develop and deliver training programmes, workshops and CPD events.
Skills and experience
- Background/experience in the design and construction industry, or similar field.
- Knowledge of and experience with CDM Regulations, health & safety and environmental regulations.
- Expertise in hazard and risk registers, contractor's method statements and Health & Safety plans.
- Ideally hold a CSCS card, membership of an appropriate health & safety led institution or be a registered CDM Co-ordinator with the APS.
- Candidates must have worked within the UK for 3+ years.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious person with drive and enthusiasm to join a world-leading architecture company.