7 days left
- Full Time
A multi-award-winning architecture practice is seeking a project planner/scheduler to join their multi-disciplinary team. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work as part of an elite team on an exclusive cultural project in Central London. This is a stand alone role in an AJ100 practice so you will have full ownership and authority.
- Plan and schedule management work in connection with administration of NEC3 PSC head contract and subcontracts.
- Manage and produce programmes for acceptance under the NEC PSC.
- Co-ordinate programmes, resource integration and manage output.
- Liaise with directors/task leads to monitor completion of contractual deliverables.
- Liaise with planners and project control functions and advise on deliverability.
Skills and Experience
- Background / experience in the construction or architecture industry, or similar field.
- Knowledge of MS Office and project management software / portals.
- Experience coordinating contracts and working on design commissions on large-scale projects.
- Candidates must have worked within the UK for 3+ years.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious person with drive, enthusiasm to join a world-leading architecture company.
Apply for Project Planner/Scheduler
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly