An award-winning architectural practice is seeking an articulate, enthusiastic and energetic marketing coordinator to join its growing Central London-based studio. The candidate will work collaboratively with architectural teams across the studio, but will work particularly closely with the senior team and founding director.
- Work in collaboration with architectural team members on bid writing across EOIs, RFP's, PQQ's, tenders and other pitch documents for both private and public sector opportunities.
- Prepare marketing documents as required - screen presentations, introductory documents, competition boards etc - in collaboration with architectural team members.
- Prepare written material and images for external PR consultants.
- Compile and coordinate award entries.
- Coordinate events - both hosted by and attended by the team.
- Maintain and update the image, project, new business and press databases.
- Ensure the website and social media accounts are up-to-date.
- Ensure consistent application of the brand identity across all documentation.
- Coordinate the commissioning of photographers.
- Monitor press mentions and articles.
- Prepare marketing material associated with events.
- Coordinate other marketing initiatives as required.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of two years' experience in a similar role with an architectural or design studio.
- Proficient in InDesign.
- Able to write clearly about architecture and the architectural process.
- Familiarity with the RIBA Work Stages.
- Basic Photoshop (cropping, resizing, web-readying, basic colour correction etc)
- Experience managing website content and social media accounts desirable.
- Experience working to short deadlines and balancing competing priorities.
The ideal candidate will be equally strong in graphic design and written communication, have knowledge of, and passion for, architecture and design and a good eye for graphics / layout.