4 days left
- Full Time
An award-winning AJ100 architecture and design practice based in east London, seek a communications manager to joins their growing UK practice. This stand-alone role requires excellent relationship management with all internal and external stakeholders. You will work closely with senior management to devise and implement the company's communications strategy and be responsible for documenting, communicating and promoting the work of the practice, and its brand value.
- Create and manage marketing programme of key project milestones & events.
- Write marketing literature, awards submissions, biographies, website.
- Management and creation of promotional material - annual book, annual newsletter, project booklets, new business presentations / brochures, mailshots, event invites.
- Support directors and associate directors with pitch submissions and new business presentations.
- Manage and implement awards timetable and submissions.
- Oversee the relationship with the appointed PR agency.
- Maintain practice profile on website and social media (Twitter, Wikipedia, etc).
- Analyse usage of website and monitor practice profile on social media.??
- Commission photography of completed photography & manage licensing sharing.
- Manage company-wide usage of promotional images using the company's image database.
- Manage and implement events timetable - dinners, speaking opportunities & industry events.
- Develop relationships and opportunities with industry organisations.
- Present at bi-annual management meeting and staff-wide meetings.
- Internally communicate updates to the practice.
- Other ad hoc duties that may arise.
Skills and Experience
- A passion for architecture and the industry as a whole.
- Experience of working in communications for a creative studio environment, preferably architectural.
- Evidence of excellent written English, with experience generating written material for websites, press releases, awards submissions and other marketing material. Confidence to write with creativity and flair.
- A keen visual and graphic eye.
- Inquisitive, proactive, energetic and persistent.
- Takes full ownership of tasks.
- Familiar with architectural media.
- Confident, outgoing and able to communicate effectively with a range of contacts, building strong & positive working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Self-motivated, organised and able to manage own workload.
- Remains calm and deliberate under conditions of pressure.
- Strong team player, with collaborative working style.
- Excellent working knowledge of all Microsoft applications. Adobe Photoshop & Adobe InDesign an advantage.
- Confidence using digital marketing and communications tools (Wordpress, Mail Chimp etc) and social media.