6 days left
- Full Time
An award-winning architecture practice based in south-west London are seeking a confident and motivated team administrator. Reporting to the directors and associates, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to one of their large architecture teams.
- Manage all team administrative duties.
- General typing and proofing.
- Ensure ISO 9001 procedures are complied with.
- FOH cover when required.
- Arrange travel and meetings.
- Liaise with clients, contractors and consultants.
- Maintain project files and electronic / hard copy filing.
- Manage outgoing and incoming correspondence.
- General administration including archiving, ordering. collating drawings.
- Ensure general conformance with all related aspects of the company's Quality Management System
Skills and Experience
- No prior experience required except for an interest in the architecture industry.
- Positive and can-do attitude.
- Helpful and hard-working.
- Quick learner with good initiative.
- Excellent time management and organisation.
- Confident communicator with good English skills
A exciting opportunity to join an amazing architecture company.