Senior Brand Manager
Senior Brand Manager - Beauty
Up to £50k
Lovely role for a key brand in the UK team for this internationally recognised Pharma and cosmetics business.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager UK&I you will be responsible for developing short and long-term brand strategies across a small portfolio of specialist derma brands and for managing all offline and online marketing activities for UK and Ireland.
The ideal candidate will have a cosmetic/ beauty industry background, in UK role and have experience working with key pharma retailers, however we will consider candidates s who have a passion for beauty/ pharma and can demonstrate synergies within their experience (e.g FMCG).
You will be experienced with consumer research methodologies and can take the learnings from research to apply a clear product position which is meaningful for UK consumers both online and in store.
Working closely with the global team you will develop and deliver comms. campaigns for new product launches that are tailored specifically for the market.
Man management as well as briefing and managing agencies is a must.
- Responsible for developing short and long-term brand strategies for a portfolio of brands.
- Develop and implement operational marketing programs for the brand
- Work with global team (France) to develop new product launches for the UK & Ireland
- Manage agencies
- Manage a P&L and A&P budgets
- Be the expert in skincare/beauty trends and competitor activity
- Use Insights and data to inform decisions/ marketing strategy (using IRI and internal data)
- Perform sales, sell out, distribution and financial analysis 1 direct report
- You love the beauty and skincare industry and will have knowledge and experience of skincare/ beauty and the current trends
- You will commercially savvy - and happy to analyse data from internal and external sources
- You can roll up your sleeves and get stuck in - taking ownership for delivery of projects and whatever it takes to get the job done.