A creative photography studio based in Shoreditch, London is looking for a proactive financial all-rounder to be responsible for all aspects of the company's internal finances. The ideal candidate will be able to review current systems and recommend improvements to support this expanding studio. This is a part time role working three days per week.
- Bookkeeping (currently Quickbooks) - maintaining QB.
- Manage purchases / sales ledger.
- Reconcile bank /cards /paypal /POS and resolve any discrepancies.
- Manage back office of POS (eposNOW).
- Credit control for account customers.
- Preparing management info - cashflow, profit + loss reports etc.
- VAT reports.
- Stock control and ordering.
- Some HR duties - PAYE, pension scheme, holidays.
- Managing accounts payable.
- Liaise with external accountant.
Skills and Experience
- Experience of working in a stand alone finance role.
- Experience of working in a similar environment with creatives.
- Inquisitive, proactive, energetic and persistent.
- Takes full ownership of tasks.
- Confident, outgoing and able to communicate effectively with a range of contacts, building strong & positive working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Self-motivated, organised and able to manage own workload.
- Remains calm and deliberate under pressure.
- Accounting qualification.