Digital Director - Ecommerce
An exciting senior leadership role with a leading B2C business. This position is based in the Midlands.
A market leading retail business with an international presence. My client is experiencing excellent year-on-year growth and has exciting omni-channel growth plans.
My client is based in the Midlands.
The Digital Director is a strategic leadership position that will play a crucial role in delivering against wider business objectives. The purpose of this position is to deliver sales and profits across multiple B2C websites.
The role will encompass:
- Trading multiple websites
- Digital Marketing
- Data, analytics and insight
- Customer journey and on-site optimisation
- Digital transformation
The role will involve managing a number of direct reports and a wider digital/ecommerce team.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrable track record of trading ecommerce sites and exceeding sales and profit targets. The successful candidate will have a strong retail background and will have worked in an omni-channel environment; the importance of both trading online and digitally influencing customer journeys cannot be overstated.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Managed large teams (15+) with multiple direct reports
- Traded multiple multi-million pound websites
- Managed digital operations across multiple verticals e.g. ecommerce, digital marketing, data and insight, transformation
- Managed multi-million pound budgets
- Worked a senior leadership level
- An autonomous, driven individual.
Highly competitive package. This is a hugely exciting time to join a strong business with exciting growth plans.
This role is located in the Midlands and will be office based.