Digital Project / Account Manager (award winning creative agency)
6 days left
- Full Time
DIGITAL PROJECT / ACCOUNT MANAGER £45K
We are working with an award winning, ambitious digital agency who work with clients across the financial, property, food & drink, arts & heritage sectors, delivering exceptional UX, design, development & social strategy with a focus on Drupal, Wordpres and React JS technologies.
Our client is looking to hire a Digital Project/Account Manager to join their team and help play a key role in the management of key client accounts delivering web and digital strategy projects as web as building client relationships.
You'll be passionate about digital technology and have proven creative agency experience of managing multiple client projects and campaigns alongside a strong understanding of the industry landscape.
You'll be responsible for the day-to-day management of clients and will work closely with the development team to identify solutions and ensure quality. Day-to-day activities will include:
- Defining and developing project statements of work with the client services team to ensure effective scoping, planning and forecasting
- Managing small, medium and large projects - delivering against project plan and budget, managing client expectations
- Day to day management of project teams - UX and UI designers, front and backend developers and testers based in London as well as overseas
- Developing long lasting client relationships
- Reviewing analytics across multiple channels (web, social, email) to identify opportunities and anticipate any issues
- Supporting new business pitches by contributing to or writing proposals, preparing estimates, technical scoping and presenting as part of the pitch team
- Identifying new opportunities to improve tools, processes and methodologies
Experience and skills:
- Good understanding of digital technology and experience of delivering marketing campaigns, user experience and large web build projects
- Understanding of the full digital project lifecycle including the UX and design process
- Experience and knowledge of formal project management methodologies such as PRINCE2 and Agile/Scrum
- Organised and thorough in approach to project management and proficient in use of tools such as Basecamp, SmartSheet or similar
- Strong client facing experience with excellent presentation skills
- Strong verbal communication skills and the ability to explain the technical to the non-technical
- Able to work to deadlines and prioritise and manage time across multiple projects in a fast-paced working environment
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Analytical skills - able to interpret data and synthesise it into reports for different audiences
- Ability to understand clients' needs to form effective digital solutions as part of a broader customer experience
What they offer:
- A collaborative culture, the opportunity to have fun, and develop in a progressive company.
- The ability to shape their digital strategy and help grow their digital capabilities.
- A great location based in their Central London office and the opportunity to travel
On top of that you get to work with really talented individuals from a wide range of disciplines such as UX, Creative, Branding and Social across the wider Group. You'll be mentally stretched and will be happy working in a fast paced environment.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Digital Project / Account Manager (award winning creative agency)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly