HR Advisor / Coordinator
This award-winning architecture practice is seeking an efficient and proactive HR adviser with strong administration skills and good understanding of employment law to support their growing team. This is an exciting opportunity with the potential for development and more responsibility.
- HR Administration - manage all HR processes and ensure compliance with statutory and company requirements.
- Training administration - facilitate training programme.
- Recruitment - take full ownership of the recruitment process.
- Review process - ensure the review process is managed throughout the year.
- Ad-hoc activities such as surveys, staff engagement activities, finance assistance.
Skills and Experience
- Generalist HR background.
- Thorough understanding of statutory requirements and employment law.
- Knowledge of reviewing and implementing HR policies.
- Experience working in interiors / architecture industry.
- Payroll and pension experience.