Head of Digital (eCommerce)
Our client owns three large brands in the retail space working across B2B & B2C, they're growing year on year and are now looking for a Head of Digital (eCommerce) to own the websites, build a team and spring the brands forward!
This role reports directly to the Director and the team are a friendly bunch based in Park Royal (close to Central & Picaddily line), remote working is not off the cards but you will need to prove that you're capable of acheiveing the below off site.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to work with some brilliant brands, with big budgets and directly influence the digital marketing!
- Own the ecommerce P&L, including development and management of cost and sales budgets
- Manage external agencies / 3rd party for digital marketing and website development
- Defining and implementing ecommerce KPIs and reporting on performance
- Develop and execute digital marketing and web trading strategies to drive profitable sales, grow brand awareness, and acquire new customers
- Analyse campaign metrics and take necessary action to continually improve performance
- Manage and optimise the user experience of the website
- Develop and use analytics and reporting for continuous review and optimisation of the site
- Build VIP client campaigns to drive sales and customer retention
- Work closely with buying and merchandising teams to ensure a strong product assortment for each regional site
- Identify trends, buying behaviours and product opportunities
- End to end ownership of the site across all acquisition channels SEO, PPC, Paid social
- Broad ecommerce management experience
- As hands on as you are a strategic in digital marketing channels and conversion
- Experience across all channels from performance marketing to CRM and conversion
- Strong grasp of UX and conversion rate optimization
- Extensive knowledge of ecommerce technologies and platforms
- Practical experience of digital marketing and CRM
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
If you would like to find out more, apply today!