Head of Affiliates - £70-75k
If you are an experienced Head of Affiliates with a strong track record in driving customer acquisition, this growing FS business needs you. With real expertise in managing multiple key affiliate relationships with a proven track record of delivering results, your strategic digital expertise will prove crucial here. They are a lovely small team with a real family feel, very open and inclusive. It's a great time to join as they expand their team and scale up their budgets and activity to meet ambitious growth targets.
This FS business has been hugely successful since their launch in the UK around 5 years ago, and continues to have high growth aspirations. They have just gone from strength to strength, and as a result of their massive success, an injection of investment is driving the requirement for a new Head of Affiliates and Third Parties to really help them step up another gear. They are a very lovely team of talented individuals who all love to contribute and work in a family feel environment. They love what they do, and they are passionate, opinionated, informal, energetic, caring and highly driven to succeed.
- Grow the affiliate and third party network to support new customer acquisition targets
- Strategic planning, formulating action plans to deliver good quality leads to the call centre
- Financial and commercial analysis to drive better decision making looking at the full customer life cycle
- Overall responsibility for budgets, creative, relationships with third parties
- Grow the brand in the affiliate and online third party space by being proactive in developing long term relationships with affiliates and third parties
- Understand to a deep level how our target market behave, why they purchase and how we can influence and improve response and conversion rates
- Strong track record managing multiple key affiliate relationships with a proven track record of delivering results via affiliate and third party marketing
- Highly analytical approach to affiliate marketing and ROI measurement and can evaluate performance of activities and provide insight to the wider business
- Experience in negotiation and re-negotiation of contracts and operating structures; commercially driven
- Will have developed and delivered successful affiliate marketing strategies and action plans
- Experience in the financial services sector or another regulated market