5 days left
- Full Time
Award winning London based based Design agency specialising in luxury brands are on the lookout for a new Studio Assistant to help keep the lively team in order on a day to day basis! This is an amazing opportunity for someone wanting to take their first step into a creative agency and to gain exposure of various impressive global brands.
Amazing first job for a polished graduate or someone with 1-2 years in a similar role wanting to step into a reputable creative agency!
Responsibilities will include:
- General opening of the studio
- Answer telephone and door
- Client meeting set ups (coffee, breakfast, lunch, etc.)
- General maintenance of the office
- Courier bookings
- Book travel (trains, taxis, flights)
- Ordering (stationery/materials/studio consumables etc.)
- Manage cleaners/stationery/courier suppliers etc.
- Arrange/assist with planning company parties/events, Christmas, Easter, Summer, Halloween
- Liaise with freelancers directly and recruitment agencies to book freelancers, sometimes at very short notice
- Welcome and see to freelancers/new starters
- Bright and sparky, enthusiastic and keen to get stuck in
- Motivated and able to take their own initiative
- Ideally have an interest in the design industry and would like to eventually develop in it
This is a diverse role that offers a fun and sociable working environment with no day the same! if you are interested - please get in touch ASAP firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Studio Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly