This growing creative production agency, who work a roster of global, well known brands, who produce brand, video and digital content, are looking for a superb mid weight Account Manager to join the team. Working in an incredibly collaborative, fun and entrepreneurial team, you'll get stuck in to a variety of projects and play a pivotal role in the growth of the agency.
What will this role include?
- As an Account Manager, you will collaborate with the wider Account and Project Management team, reporting into the Strategy Director and Co-Founders of the agency as and when needed
- You will take full steer on both existing and new client relationships; developing and nurturing relationships ensuring that strong working partnerships are formed, clearly advising your clients on creative concepts and the production of work
- You'll know how to use your business acumen to identify opportunities for your client, guiding them on possible ventures for creative development; effectively you will become your clients go-to advisory on all things content and film!
- This agency, although a few years established, looks for people with a 'start-up mentality' and closely identifies with people who are happy to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in wherever needed
- Whilst you'll focus on client relationships, you'll equally split your responsibilities internally by chipping in with client and market research, updating yourself and your peers on relevant industry trends and then mucking in with all areas of development
- You will work closely with the creative team and in-house producers, to ensure that everything is ticking along to the desired schedule and being produced within budget
What skills are needed?
- Besides being excellent with clients, it is imperative that you have a clear passion, qualification or experience within advertising/ content/ film production; this role will see you fully emerged in this area and you'll thrive working on projects that are close to your personal interests and specialism
- You'll have a natural approach to organically growing accounts, and whilst this isn't a new business role, your time within client services will have shaped your understanding of developing both existing and new client portfolios
- You must be confident, a self-starter and someone who can drive their own workload with minimal supervision; you'll be exposed to working with some world class brands and therefore will have the persona to deliver consistently with a smile on your face!
If you are an experienced mid weight Account Manager, with an avid passion and prior experience across film, advertising and content, eager to sink your teeth into an exciting agency who are very much on the up, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP to register your interest!