Are you a multi-multidisciplinary Marketing Executive looking for a role that offers you the autonomy and responsibility you deserve? Then this exciting start-up brand backed by a major US investor has a role for you!
This role will be fast paced combining both traditional and digital channels to ensure the smooth coordination and delivery of marketing channels.
- Develop and implement social media strategy and ensure social channels are regularly evaluated and organic content is of high quality
- Assist Director of Marketing in evaluation of campaign success and monthly reporting on ROI and digital spend
- Copywriting - be a digital storyteller who can write about their product confidently in their tone of voice.
- Assist in the production of show suite photoshoots and video elements across the portfolio
- Media planning, coordination and management alongside the DoM
- Events Management to include the planning and coordination of marketing recruitments
- Competitor analysis and research activity
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience in working in a youth marketing role
- Ability to prioritise work appropriately and juggle a busy workload
- Highly organised and efficient with strong analytical skills
- Excellent vocal and written communication skills
Skilled in Hootsuite, Wordpress, Mailchimp and Google Analytics advantageous