Data Strategy Manager
You will pulling together all elements, ensuring compliancy across the board and providing an end to end vision of content and data.
This is not a hands on role, and you will be looking into and analysing data and how it is used - the successful candidate will be an inquisitive ‘people person', who is a good communicator and not afraid to ask questions and identify areas for improvement.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the relationship between business systems data and endpoint systems
- Developing and maintaining a formal description of the information flow, data and data structures
- Managing stakeholders and maintaining data integrity
- Acting as lead for all GDPR related data assessments and changes for the department
- Ensuring data is suitably classified at a metadata level Preparing, implementing and managing strategies for the consistent delivery and management of test data across systems
- Reviewing and updating strategies to reflect changes in data within systems and processes
Apply now if you are ready to take on this new and exciting role!