Digital PR Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
Digital PR Manager - Competitive Salary, depending on Experience - Leeds, Yorkshire
Brawl Agency are seeking their own in-house experienced and proactive Digital PR Manager with a track record in a fast-paced agency environment. We need someone to help us plan and deliver PR and outreach campaigns, working alongside our internal content teams to support on creative idea generation as well as working closely with our clients to secure coverage online and produce tangible and measurable results.
You’ll be expected to support the creation, distribution, placement, and amplification of the content we create for our clients with a focus on authoritative link building that delivers results. You will have a track record of implementing strategies to get content in front of the right audiences, with a demonstrable focus on media outlets, bloggers and social influencers to amplify content.
The key responsibilities of a Digital PR Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Working collaboratively with internal and external teams to support and deliver successful PR and content campaigns for our clients
- Delivering regular coverage for our clients from authoritative media outlets, bloggers, influencers and other relevant sources
- Monitoring the performance of our outreach campaigns and reporting back to both the client and account teams
- Growing and developing influencer relationships to provide future opportunities for our clients
You will be a key figure, being given the chance to progress and influence the growth of Brawl’s PR services and promote our services to new clients and existing clients.
We create great content that cuts through the noise and has the power to change everything. We dig deep for a stand out idea and develop a content plan that will speak to your audience, whoever and wherever they are. Then we get straight to work producing all the content you need to create a compelling campaign that delivers ROI. We work closely with our clients to make content that stands up to be counted and we will not rest until we get results.
We are Brawl. Come join the commotion.
The key skills and qualities of a Digital PR Manager:
- At least three years’ experience in a similar role; Marketing, Media or Communications degree welcomed but not required
- Demonstrable experience of delivering PR support, and experience in working with clients who demand only the best; strong written and verbal communication skills needed
- A knowledge of digital communications techniques, strategy and activation (particularly an awareness of social media and SEO), copywriting, and proof reading
- A team player with a positive attitude, possessing the confidence to take the initiative and help colleagues when necessary on aspects such as content development, creation and editing and online reputation management
- Strong organisation skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects, deliver on deadlines, budgets and briefs
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more
Apply for Digital PR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly