Digital Channels Marketing Manager
Truffle are looking for a Digital Channels Marketing Manager for a well-known restaurant brand based in central London. We are looking for people who are curious and forward thinking, people who welcome change and are always looking to better brands through suggesting and introducing new initiatives alongside a high level of natural tenacity.
The DCM will be responsible for proactively leading the development of the brands' web and app strategy, optimising customer journeys and end to end management of multiple consumer channels including website, app, acquisition and paid digital channels to achieve key brand and commercial goals / KPIs - as well as researching and recommending further channels and technologies to keep the brand ahead of its competition.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3 years experience working across digital platforms
- Strong understanding of CRO techniques and technologies
- Proven success managing PPC, Paid Social and SEO campaigns
- CMS expert
- Ability to influence key decision makers
- Proven track record of developing robust business cases to support campaign recommendations
- The ability to dissect key learnings from data to ensure we're always learning and evolving digitally
- High attention to detail
- Creative with ability to generate ideas proactively
- Be organised and efficient whilst working towards tight deadlines
- Keen learner
- Photoshop expert
- Keen eye for design
- Ability to pick up a project and implement
- Ability to develop relationships with key stakeholders across the business to ensure digital is always at the forefront of our marcomms strategy
- Ability to spot an opportunity to improve a process/campaign
To hear more get in touch with Mishel @ Truffle today!