Senior Digital Designer
This inspiring fashion brand, with a fantastic global presence is looking for Senior Digital Designer to join them. Based in central London this innovative inhouse Creative Team are looking for someone who can help push their digital boundaries.
We are looking for someone with a huge interest in fashion and digital who has extensive experience in conceptual and digital design across all channels. Working across mobile, tablet desktop, responsive, content and social design, customer experience and customer journeys, you will be a key player in shaping, evolving and pushing creative standards to deliver a best-in-class brand, customer and commercial design.
The client's business model is changing as digital is their fastest growing channel. This is driving a change across their global business with a ‘Digital First' strategy to accelerate their digital innovation and a culture of ‘test and learn'. You will be working closely with the Head of Creative Direction and Senior Design Manager in order to help the business be a leading global fashion brand through consumer needs, UX, creative visual solutions, brand-enhancement and contemporary design.
With a focus on social media, we're looking for someone brimming with creativity who's not afraid to take risks and promote the brand as a forerunner in social creative. You will be passionate about producing and testing market-leading creative with a strong appreciation for brand and commercial impact, approaching projects with the target audience clearly in mind.
- Contribute to the ideation, design and production of social content
- Support the Digital Marketing Team with research, concepts, mock-ups and presentations
- Collaborate with the wider eCommerce, Brand and Creative Teams on projects
- Completing multiple projects with tight deadlines from initial brief to completion
- Design engaging and effective creative across international eCommerce channels, both onsite and offsite, with a mobile-first, optimised consumer experience in mind
- Working with templates and brand guidelines to create offsite marketing banners, GIF animations, homepage banners, on-site content pages and emails
- Understand the technicalities of user and shopper journeys and the impact of load speed and usability
- Adapt creative across multiple offsite channels (YouTube ads, social ads, content videos, GIFs and animation also for partner sites)
- Video-editing and exporting for various platforms
- Maintain brand continuity across all creative, projects and platforms, ensuring our brand experience and digital design standards remain cohesive within seasons
- Articulate and present creative ideas to the internal team including Directors
- Keep the evolution of the customer experience in mind through your design by exploring new programs, technology and developments
- Collaborate well with internal stakeholders, Studio Team, Marketing, eCommerce Project Owners and Developers.
- Digital fashion in-house or creative agency experience
- Strong portfolio of relevant digital design work
- Knowledge of social media platforms, ad formats, creative guidelines etc.
- Advanced technical design skills in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Video editing skills
- Working knowledge/ understanding of HTML5 and CSS
- Understanding the core UX principles such as user research, UX analysis, user flows, wireframes and testing
- Natural interest in analytics and site metrics to drive improved design and delivery
- Able to maintain creativity whilst working within brand guides and seasonal templates
- Delivery-focused and comfortable taking direction and feedback from key stakeholders
- A strong ideas person, comfortable and capable of presenting them to stakeholders of all levels
- Understands the strategic goals of the brand and business and is operationally mindful of time and budget constraints
- Stays up-to-date with emerging digital trends and culture, attending events and engaging with the wider digital community, both creatively and technically
If you are looking to work inhouse for a great brand who has great benefits, a feel-good programme (including everything from mindfulness to financial wellbeing) and a full learning and development calendar then we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and samples in order to be considered.