6 days left
- Full Time
- Support CRM and Content Managers with creation of templates and visual content to support wider marketing channels
- To set new standards for the industry in online brand communication and customer usability.
- Point person for producing design concepts for the desktop site, mobile site and app to improve functionality and aesthetics.
- Producing creative relevant for digital marketing campaigns such as email, social and banner advertising.
- Creation of visual elements for mobile apps.
- Support UX updates to the website, including end to end wireframing, prototype generation and improvement of customer experience via continuous design improvements
- Ability to brief to front end developers and test UX improvements in test environments to ensure they are on brief.
- Use 3rd party resource (eg. Applause) for UX testing.
- Working alongside the digital team to ensure the design consistency of all online communication and brand guideline compliance.
- Liaising with external creative teams to support cross-channel campaigns in the online arena.
- Keeping up to date with digital innovations and trends to continually evolve creative concepts
- Solid understanding of the principles of responsive design.
- Strong understanding of digital user experience best practice. Skills:
- In-depth digital design capabilities
- The ability to think creatively and deliver innovative concepts from briefs.
- Able to juggle a number of projects at once and prioritise to meet deadlines
- Significant knowledge of digital design software tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Able to prioritise and communicate design "work in progress" to meet business expectations.
- HTML and CSS highly desirable.
- Ability to hypothesise data into UX solutions for improved website performance.
- Experience of prototyping tools such as InVision and Marvel an advantage. Education/ Experience:
- Global experience in multiple languages and diversity of cultures.
- Experience in outsourcing testing of UX prototypes (Applause)
- End to end UX updates and continuous delivery to meet best practice
- Understandings of mobile-first, transactional experience a must.
- Creativity - Ability to generate original and innovative ideas.
- Teamwork - Able to work collaboratively with a wide variety of teams both internal and external in order to translate business needs into strong creative.
Apply for UX Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly