Data Operations Lead
Are you an experienced Data Operations Lead with really strong experience in defining, leading and implementing architecture? Are you interested in working for a global payments brand who are looking for someone to really develop the offering of the team.
This is a highly technical role so experience in the below is really essential:
- Deep leadership and operational experience software architecture patterns for continuous delivery
- Proven successful experience in partnering across geographically and functionally spread data system.
- Hands on arhictecture delivery experience on React stack.
- Azure cloud, VSTS, React, Redux, ES6, Jest/Enzyme and Tailgate CSS experience
- Hands Architecture patterns
- Kanban Agile Operating Models strong understanding
- Excellent communication
- Empathy for the needs of all stakeholders
- Proficient in project management and analytics
- Process and data driven with a strong customer sense
- Ability to navigate the matrix and communicate effectively
- Ability to interpret results and recommend appropriate action
- Best thrives in an environment fostering inclusion, innovation, wellness and collaboration
- An enjoyable, open, positive and collaborative personality is a strong plus.
About the role
- Define, lead and implement architecture for ops optimization using architecture patterns and tech stack of Azure cloud, VSTS, React, Redux, ES6, Jest/Enzyme and Tailgate CSS
- Lead for true TDD and Continous Delivary
- Lead, conceive, implement and manage operational aspects of technical Operations in a Kanban based Agile Operating Model
- At the level of Strategy, stay informed of the delivery strategy and workstreams
- Enable and mentor Operation Optimization Team - Offshore and agency implants
- Deliver scale and Digital marketing excellence for programs for more than 130 markets in 17 languages.
About the client
Well known global payments business with a great repuation as an employer. They are very open to flexible working as well.