A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Executive to deliver compelling and creative content for a leading technology software company.
Our client is a leading and expanding, global asset management consultancy that specialises in software deployment, consultancy services and cloud systems provisioning - offering their clients a bespoke service that aims to produce tangible returns on investments.
The company is looking for a highly driven and self-directed individual with strong verbal and written communication skills. The individual will need to be confident in delivering captivating multi-channelled content, whilst working closely with a number of internal and external stakeholders. The individual must be well organised and able to take ownership of the content that is written, approaching the processes innovatively, to strict deadlines and within brand guidelines and budgets.
Role: Marketing Executive
Salary: £35k +Bonuses
- To produce a range of engaging and compelling marketing content to promote the company's software technology and brand through collateral, website, publishing, press releases and articles
- Manage the full cycle of social media marketing campaigns including target management
- To work collaboratively with internal management teams and external business partners, building strategic relationships to support the sales strategy
- Minimum of 1 years' experience of creating and delivering marketing campaigns at a marketing executive level or above
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including negotiations and presentations
- Clear understanding of social media marketing campaigns
- Ability to multi-task, to work under pressure and to adapt to changing situations
- Proven content creation experience for both online and offline marketing material
- Excellent organisational and time management skills