Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist
Are you an Architectural Technician or Architectural Technologist with good experience in the technical detailing of large residential schemes? We have landed a new role in Worthing with practice that has a great reputation in the developer industry and might be perfect move to boost your progression and career prospects.
- Position: Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist
- Location: Sussex, Worthing
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary/Rate: £32,000-£45,000 DOE
- Randstad CPE Contact: Matt Wright - 01273 391010
The company brief:
This Worthing-based practice specialise in residential projects throughout the UK, predominantly working on large-scale schemes for developers. They pride themselves on having a lot of repeat business from their loyal client-base and an excellent track record of successful delivery. They are committed to professional development of their employees and as the result of increased workload are looking to take on a new Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist who is proficient in AutoCAD (essential).
Your new role:
As an Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist, you will need to work as part of the team, demonstrating good attention to producing construction detailed drawings, using AutoCAD (essential). You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting residential projects, for a range of developers across the UK. As an Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist, you will also be required to work closely within the team to produce technical drawings, write specifications and liaise between parties.
- An Architectural Technician or Architectural Technologist with good experience of AutoCAD and residential projects is essential for your application to be progressed.
- You should have proven experience within a UK practice.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to handle multiple jobs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Be able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Good levels of technical detailing.
- Sound understanding of the UK Building Regulations and Planning Applications.
What you will get in return
- Ability to develop your skills and experience within the company.
- Annual staff team building days and a lovely, all-expenses paid Christmas do.
- Great social scene within the office.
- A competitive salary.
- Good holiday allowance.
- UK pension contributions.
- CPD training.
What you need to do next
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your details or CV. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Matt Wright at Randstad CPE's Brighton branch, on 01273 391010, for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.