A busy Architectural and Interior Design firm based in Guildford, are at a period of exciting growth and therefore seek an experienced Architect or Architectural Assistant to join their dynamic friendly office. Could this be the firm you've always wanted to work for?
Position: Architect/Architectural Assistant
Contract type: Permanent or Freelance
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Salary: £28,000-£42,000 (dependant upon experience)
Randstad Architectural Consultant: Coral Russell (Brighton branch 01273 391010)
This is a great opportunity for the right Architect/ Architectural Assistant to join a growing team of Architectural and Interior Design professionals. Working across a variety of design led projects in the Residential, Commercial and Cultural sectors. This award winning local firm also pride themselves in providing a great working environment and work life balance. The business was set up with staff and clients in mind so when searching for premises they located a nearby walk from the train station and provide free on-site parking making the company easily accessible for all.
Being an advocate of a work life balance the business is open to strong applications from Freelance Architects/ Architectural Assistant's or applicants looking to relocate for their next permanent role.
As an experienced Architect/ Architectural Assistant it is imperative you:
- Understand UK construction detailing and can present a portfolio illustrating your experience in producing drawings.
- Previous experience in ArchiCAD is highly preferable although not essential
- Good problem solving ability and inventive detailing
- Freehand drawing ability is highly beneficial
- Able to work across all project stages both independently and in the wider team
What you will get in return:
- A highly competitive salary in line with your level of experience.
- An excellent package which includes a great holiday allowance, flexible working patterns and industry leading pension scheme just to mention a few.
- Autonomy across projects with great variation across sectors
- Joining a established friendly team in their great office setting
What to do next:
The business is looking to hold interviews for the position as soon as possible so please don't delay in sending your cv and portfolio. If you feel this role isn't the right move for you or that you don't meet the criteria please still get in touch with Coral on 01273 391010 for confidential discussion so that we can update you on other positions we are recruiting for or just provide you with information and advice on what could be your next move in the future and how to get there.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.