Email Campaign Manager - Up to around £45K
Email Campaign Manager, London up to £45K+ fabulous benefits
12 month FTC
If you want to work client-side and the thought of being part of a brand new
email marketing team excites you then this could be the role for you.
This company has a great reputation for being an amazing place to work, the offices are stunning, the benefits great and opportunities for development and training are on hand
You will form part of a new team working on email campaigns across EMEA
- You will work on email campaigns from start to finish from strategic planning and development through production and execution
- You will work across batched and triggered campaigns across EMEA
- You will manage creative reviews, targeting, create timelines and manage schedules, set up email tracking, QA and post campaign analysis (working with data analysts
- You will work with internal and external creative agencies to produce, review and finalise email communications
- You will work with analytics and database teams to define data segmentation to ensure best targeting
- You will oversee the end-to-end production and implementation of each communication.
Experience & Skills
- Experience developing and delivering eCRM communications.
- Confident in using campaign management / email tools such as Exact Target, Adobe, Marketo, Eloqua or similar
- Good understanding of data and analytics
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and the type to thrive in a new team
- Excellent knowledge of industry email best practices
- Good project management experience - if you have used Workfront this is an added plus (but not essential)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in creating and delivering emails across numerous countries would be beneficial but is not essential
This is an amazing company with fantastic benefits (private health, dental, subsidised gym etc) and you will be working in one of the coolest offices in London too!
This is an initial 12 month FTC with a salary of up to around £45K
This great Email Campaign Manager role won't be around for long so click ‘APPLY' to send your CV now.