In-house Architect / Project Manager
Bespoke high-end property refurbishment start-up based in the West End is seeking an in-house architect / project manager to join them. In an all-round role you will be responsible for heading up projects from start to finish, working closely with clients through the entire process and using your network to bring in new clients to the business. This is a unique opportunity for a capable architect to do especially well for themselves in an exciting and varied role within the high-end residential market. If you are confident, tenacious and client-facing with the ambition to work for a growing developer then this could be the role for you.
- Lead bespoke luxury residential refurbishments from acquisition to handover.
- Production of full planning packages for projects and obtaining the necessary permissions from the council and / or building control.
- Interior design and the production of FF+ E packages.
- Managing works on site, producing and issuing progress reports.
- Extensive liaising with contractors, subcontractors, suppliers and engineers.
- Bringing in new clientele through networking and contact base.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III & ARB-registered architect with demonstrable experience within the luxury residential refurbishment market in London.
- Well-rounded with previous experience in a client-facing role, working through all RIBA stages to deliver projects on brief, time and budget.
- Excellent command of AutoCAD, Sketchup and Adobe Suite.
- A confident and passionate networker with the ambition to bring in new business.
- The desire to join a start-up developer at an exciting time and create your own success with a generous incentive for sales.