Senior Brand Manager - Commercial
A hugely ambitious global beverage brand who are international FMCG market leaders.
My client is seeking a Senior Brand Manager to lead market planning & strategy and to drive commercial activation of their brand within the Middle East markets. You will partner alongside beverage distributors to communicate the brand marketing strategies across targeted consumers within Oman, Saudi Arabia and the Middle East. Travel to the Middle East will be required 3-4 times a year.
- Develop and build a trade plan with distributors to build a consumer connection within the Middle East regions.
- Ensure distributor has full understanding of marketing strategies and campaigns to drive delivery of KPI's set out in brand strategy plans.
- Create a marketing strategy for the targeted Middle East consumers with full P&L responsibility.
- Manage relationship with research & insight agencies based in the Middle East markets and in the UK to optimise brand performance.
- Utilise data and insight with nominated agencies to create and execute shopper marketing plans.
This opportunity will appeal to an FMCG Brand Manager / Senior Brand Manager who possesses a strategic and commercial understanding of brand marketing to international distributor channels.
You will have a minimum of 8 years FMCG sector experience and be experienced in both shopper and consumer marketing driving volume in the Middle East for an FMCG organisation.
Rewards & Benefits
The role is UK based in their Hampshire offices, their environment encourages work / life balance and provides scope for flexible working. The role is paying between £50,000 - £60,000 plus benefits.