BIM Technician / Architect
The individual will be joining our enthusiastic and skilled team in our London studio and will be a key part of the architecture delivery team. The BIM Architect/Technician will work within a large team of architectural assistants, technologists and more experienced architects, reporting to a director on a daily basis. The key responsibilities include leading on BIM production and coordination with the wider design team. They will work in the drawing and modelling process of the designs and assist with the project delivery of the teams' projects across various sectors within the office including residential, commercial and mixed use.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 2 years (post graduate) relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in the production of Stage 3 onwards documentation.
- High level of skill in current versions of Revit Architecture.
- Working knowledge of British Standards and Regulations.
- Positive attitude with proven proficiency working collaboratively within a team setting.
- Strong work ethic, ability to work efficiently and with accuracy, takes responsibility for own work.
- Self-motivated individuals capable of assuming increasing responsibility for both current and future projects, and who are interested in growing with the firm.
- they are looking for candidates who have the confidence, tenacity and professionalism to produce high quality designs
- good communication skills and have the ability to work in a busy environment as a member of a team
- they will need to be willing to develop new skills beyond their core knowledge and have the ability to meet deadlines
- to be flexible and committed to the needs of the practice, team and project
An excellent opportunity to join a thriving and ambitious design team which offers strong career prospects.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.