Senior Front End Developer - Remarkable Agency - 45k
They are looking for someone who is passionate about front-end technologies but also has a keen eye for outstanding design and really cares about how they end up looking on a screen.
- You can write semantic, accessible HTML and modular, scalable CSS.
- You've got experience building performant, responsive layouts with silky smooth user interactions.
- You can assess the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and are comfortable quoting development time for prospective work.
- You've got experience writing CMS templates for tools such as Craft and Wordpress.
- You can use Git to manage code.
- You're quick to adapt to new languages, technologies and enjoy solving new problems.
- A pro at using Sketch, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- You're comfortable with SVGs.
- Server-side stuff doesn't scare you and you know some basic PHP or Node.
- You will be responsible for maintaining and increasing the quality of their digital output.
- You will be the face of the digital team for clients - delivering feedback to the team, addressing any concerns the client may have.
- You will work alongside account/project managers to ensure that digital projects are delivered on time and according to budget.
- You'll be responsible for the professional and personal development of the members of the digital team, really driving the team forward, while coaching & mentoring.
- Flexible working hours.
- Private health-care.
- Bonus scheme.
- Holiday allowance of 25 days per year (extra over Christmas).
- On-going training and progression.
- And a bunch more.
In short, you'll be responsible for keeping a happy, productive and creative digital team that produces award-winning work, a truly fab opportunity to be part of a truly remarkable agency creating some honourable work! Get in touch to discuss further - email@example.com