1 day left
- Full Time
A huge, very inspiring sports brand is looking for a Junior Creative Animator/ Editor to join their expanding inhouse Creative Studio based in central London. They are looking for someone who is super passionate about two things: creating amazing meaningful work and sports!
You will be helping the team to elevate the brand's efforts with their digital and social media marketing activity, so if you are looking for a unique career opportunity and the chance to work for a great brand then this would be a great role for you. We are looking for someone who wants to be challenged and prove themselves in an environment that will help and develop you to get to the next level of your career.
You will be encouraged to grow and develop your skills, as well as be given the opportunity to work on exciting briefs and see your work in the real world. You should be bursting with ideas, a keen problem solver and have a passion for digital creative and digital innovation.
- Around 2 years experience
- Producing social content and adaptations
- Edit creative from short social content to longer form 3-4 minute videos - either live action or animation or a mix of both
- Ingest rushes and organise files as per the studio's workflow
- Be responsible for all assembly and offline edits
- Work closely with the design team to help visualise and cut mood reels in order to help amplify and demonstrate their creative thinking
- You will proactively show an interest in all projects in the studio and be expected to offer ideas/ creative solutions with enthusiasm to visually take concepts to the next level.
- You must be responsible, well organised and have experience in fast turnaround environments
- Able to problem solve and contribute in brainstorms/ workshops to assist the creatives with proposals through to production.
Skills and Education:
- Show good skills in 2D animation
- Well versed in exports for all social channel requirements and platforms
- You must take great pride in your work and what you do
- You must be competent and aware of post-production processes
- Have experience in short form video work - social content familiarity would be advantageous.
- Faultless attention to detail
- Very good knowledge of Premier and After Effects
- A knowledge of the wider Adobe Creative suite would be beneficial
If you are someone who takes initiative in offering new ideas, whilst working quickly, efficiently and autonomously and you are looking for the next step in your career then please apply for this role with your updated CV and showreel.
Apply for Junior Animator/Editor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly