Senior Project Manager - retail communications and design
Retail design and communications galore! This groovy design agency based in Clerkenwell is on the hunt for a Senior Account & Project Manager.
With clients ranging from consumer electronics and fashion retailers to leading technology and entertainment companies, they input on strategy, marketing and creative. They develop and deliver campaigns and promotions across POS, marketing campaigns, digital, retail environments and comms. As a Senior Account and Project Manager you will work cross-discipline with a team of designers from concept ideas, implementation through to production.
- Work with the wider team to develop and deliver strategic recommendations across all disciplines
- Provide valuable insights from the client's industries including customer, market and technology trends to help create engaging solutions and add real value to their brands
- Produce cohesive and intelligent plans to ensure strategy produces accurate and effective results
- Take ownership and build strong relationships with your key clients, and look for opportunities to widen your client contacts
- Plan, develop and prepare strategic plans and cost proposals, ensuring there are clear objectives, deliverables and an agreed creative brief
- Lead and facilitate internal and client facing workshops, interviews and brainstorms to shape the strategic direction of an account or specific brief
- Present to clients across all levels of seniority, across all disciplines
- Coach junior members of the team in managing their client relationships
- Support the junior team to ensure all client scopes are developed correctly and consistently
- Work closely with the AD to help manage internal client team relationships, suggesting strategies to help develop client accounts
- Lead, inspire and engage internal teams
- Recognise and develop new business opportunities with new or existing clients
- Participate in pitch and new business activity as required