integrated designer contract
- Full Time
Fantastic opportunity for a talented midweight creative artworker to join this busy brand and advertising studio of a successful publishers. The Creative team works across the portfolio producing print, digital, video and animated creative whilst developing and protecting the brand and sub brands within
The Middleweight Integrated Designer is a key player in our global team - you will support the
Senior Creative Manager, working across a wide range of briefs from all areas of the business
and play a crucial role in ensuring all marketing collateral has a strong brand consistency.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
You will work on briefs from across the business developing concepts and campaigns through
to finalised collateral, as well as work with existing templates ensuring the output is on-brand.
This role requires a strong digital and print knowledge. A solid experience of integrated
campaigns is essential as your work will cover print, digital, video and event design delivering
brand campaigns and marketing collateral across B2C audiences.
As well as working under supervision from the Senior Creative Manager, Head of Brand
Design and Creative Director, you need to be able to work independently across multiple
projects that at times can have a quick turnaround. You need to be a self-starter, resourceful,
organised and have the ability to work with people at all levels.
You will have relevant experience working across different platforms, conceptual thinking,
branding, and impeccable design and typography skills with attention to detail.
Qualifications / Competencies / Skills / Experience
• Strong typography skills
• Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Animate
• Strong video editing and animation skills working with After-Effects
• Knowledge of HTML
• Strong conceptual thinking
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Enthusiastic team player and a self-starter
• Strong organisational skills and experience dealing with people on all levels
• Diplomatic, convincing, confident, can-do attitude
• Must have a recognized design qualification e.g. BA, BFA etc.