Assistant Digital Trading Manager (Midweight level)
We're looking for an Assistant Digital Trading Manager (Midweight level) for an award winning digital and ecommerce web design agency based in Central London.
The Clients: They have a large portfolio of clients in luxury, retail and beauty mainly. The agency work end to end on ecommerce website concept, design, production, and ongoing performance marketing.
The Assistant Digital Trading Manager (Midweight level) is a critical part of the performance marketing team output, managing product, promotions and site content through from conception to end of life, ensuring high quality standards and deadlines are met for product presentation and site content across multiple international websites. The position also helps identify trends and strategies to grow sales, working as the liaison between clients and all agency teams to build a collaborative working relationships.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years of digital content and merchandising / trading experience.
- Have experience of leading eCommerce platforms such as IBM WebSphere, Salesforce Commerce, Magento or SAP Hybris.
- Be data-driven, comfortable with leading tools such as Google Analytics.
- Have strong attention to detail and able to manage workload effectively. Experience with workflow tools such as JIRA experience a bonus.
- Not be afraid to take ownership for projects and unforeseen last-minute client requirements.
- Get involved and step into the detail when necessary to meet client demand and support colleagues.
Salary £30-38k approx
For more information get in touch with Mishel at Truffle Talent today.