4 days left
- Full Time
Our client is an independent and highly regarded branding and communications agency who have a reputation for producing beautifully crafted work. They are looking for an experienced and established Creative Artworker to join and support their design team.
This person will play an integral role in the agency and add significant value to the creative process by finessing every project and scrutinising every detail to ensure that each and every job is perfectly executed before it leaves the Studio. The day to day tasks and output are hugely varied and can involve fine-tuning brand guidelines, creating brand assets, crafting logos and some packaging and brand experience work.
Our ideal candidate will need to be confident in the CC suite and setting up faultless artwork for print. They will work very closely with the design team and Production Manager across agency projects and advise on all artwork considerations including paper stocks, printing techniques and finishes. This is a lovely team environment with exposure to some great client projects.
Our ideal candidate
- Significant experience as a Creative Artworker
- Has a strong eye for design but confident and comfortable with technical artworking being the focus of the role
- Fluent in Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Enjoys being a team player, communicating ideas and opinions and advising on artworking and production issues
- Acute attention to detail for checking work and good housekeeping processes
If you have the relevant experience and would like to have a confidential chat please do get in touch
Apply for Creative Artworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly